Bubble baths and chocolate cake are wonderful treats, however, true self-care means: “creating a life we don’t need to regularly escape from.”
If you are ready to let go of restrictive dieting and want to learn how to have a healthy and relaxed relationship with food and your body, this workshop is for you!
In this workshop you will:
- Be introduced to new healthy life-enhancing rituals, which will replace the ritual of comfort eating during stressful times.
- Be encouraged to take charge of their physical and emotional well-being, and to replace comfort eating with calming and nurturing rituals.
- Be guided to practice mindful self-compassion exercises.
- Invited to journal about what to let go of and what to bring into their lives.
- Be empowered to discover their “true path” and to design small action steps, which can easily be implemented into their daily routine.
- Gain a deeper understanding about cognitive-behavioral strategies and mindfulness practices.
- Hear from like-minded participants who are ready to shift to a higher level of awareness and greater self-care, and to fill their inner self-love reservoir.
- Be assured that this will be a “safe space” for connecting and sharing.
Petra Beumer is a mindful living expert with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and over two decades of counseling and health promotion experience. Her passion is to help her clients practice good physical and emotional self-care.
Petra has a beautiful passion for assisting others in living an authentic life, speaking their truth from the heart, and standing in their own light.
Petra’s prescription for wellness is: “To love yourself deeply, to honor your boundaries, to speak your truth, and to be YOU, unapologetically.”